StreetAuthority’s Syndication Guidelines
We’re happy to help, and we’re ready to go all-in as your syndication partner!
You see, we firmly believe that we have the most thorough, well-heeled financial research firm in North America. Our team of writers, editors, and marketers has participated and worked together to release some of the most impressive, gain-producing research of the last 15 years. We’ve reported on breaking changes in the investment landscape, what to do, and when to do it so our readers can generate the strongest possible returns on their money.
Please feel free to pick and choose which pieces of our content suits your needs. We believe that when you syndicate our content—everyone wins.
All we ask is you follow the checklist below.
- Please contact Nate Equall (firstname.lastname@example.org) to establish a prior relationship.
- Please leave every headline and link as it is shown in the article
- Please display the listed author, article title, and StreetAuthority.com
- Please link to the original StreetAuthority article - either in the by-line or at the end of the article. Please use the original URL from the article for this purpose. Additionally, please include “StreetAuthority”, the article’s headline, or the article’s URL for the anchor text of the link.
- Please do not use the "No Follow" variable within the rel attribute.
- Please do not compromise any of the content by rewriting the article and republishing.
Thank you for your partnership.
We hope that you enjoy taking advantage of StreetAuthority’s syndication feature. Please feel free to contact Nate Equall (email@example.com) with any questions.